Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Volleyball!

Hey Hey,


This blog I will be writing about volleyball. Mainly AVP Pro Beach Volleyball. I worked for a brief period of time with Hicks Sports Marketing Group and promoted the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour coming into town. It was fun (probably more fun to me because volleyball is MY sport of choice) and I also really wanted to show you this picture of Phil Dalhausser. He is only the number one pro beach volleyball player in the world and you can understand why just by looking at him.






Ok, so I am about 5'7" and a half (I like to say 5'8") so you can only guess how tall he is, and he is a beast when it comes to playing volleyball. He is also a very nice guy for taking a picture with me :)



Patrick also got took in some volleyball with me and my mom. She had him pose by the mini cooper because I want one and it was sweet! I probably still won't be getting a mini cooper anytime soon though.
Those are my only pics of the AVP tour, but feel free to ask any questions that you like or make it a point to go next year. It is a really neat environment and if you like volleyball then it is definitely the place for you.



NOW on to my next topic.


We watched "Dan in Real Life" last night and I must say it was awesome.


I LOVE Steve Carell in anything and he makes me laugh even when he is playing a serious role. Please go watch this movie. Juliette Binoche is in it and she is a cutie and Dane Cook plays "Dan's" brother. It is a movie about family too so I liked that.


One of my other all time favorite movies of the Year was "Into the Wild"



If you watch one movie this year go out and rent this one. It is based on a true story and it is a little long but the lessons learned and the people he meets are incredible. Emile Hirsch stars and Vince Vaughn is in it too. Vince doesn't have a big part, but I will watch most any movie with him in it.
Ok, this has become really long and I need to quit staring at the computer. Have a nice night and talk to you soon!
~Chels

No comments: