Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Monday, Woo Hoo!



Hello, Hello everyone who might be reading my blog.




Most of you know my family, but I wanted to attach a picture of them so you would know who in the world I was talking about when I mention them in my blog!




This is the fam...

Me, My brother Zac, Mom and Dad!


As you can see there is a Christmas Tree in the back and this was taken this past Christmas. They are all wonderful and I am so thankful for an amazing family, as well as awesome in-laws.



Nothing new is going on today, just working (and taking some time out to blog and eat an apple) I think that Patrick and I will be watching "Dan in Real Life" tonight because we haven't seen it yet but heard that it was really great. If something else drastic happens before tonight and tomorrow I promise I will let you know about it.



Thanks for reading and I promise I will try to find some good material to write about.


Oh...If you see a sign that looks like this...


Definitely go in. You just might see us popping up all over the place. Watch out Central Market!

Have a great Monday and I will talk to you soon!

~Chels

No comments: