Saturday, June 7, 2008

Good ole' West Texas!

Howdy-

This weekend we (me and Patrick) are in Andrews, TX. visiting his parents. It's always good to see them and eat some of Patrick's favorite foods. My parent's and his parent's both make amazing meals so we love visiting :) but of course we visit to spend time not just eat!

Patrick also really enjoys Taco Villa (and Nic if you are reading this we will bring you some back...just put in your order with us ok)

I know I haven't blogged for a couple of days mainly because things have been busy at work and all teachers just got out of school. Early Friday morning I got the privilege of keeping two SWEET little boys. I only kept them for about an hour or so but it was so much fun keeping a three year old and a 10 month old.

I don't have any pictures to post here but I will post some more soon ok! Have a great weekend and I will write back later!

~Chels

ps-sorry this blog was extremely boring...

1 comment:

katie and matt said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! You are a great blogger, because you write about fun stuff!! And I love feeling like I can keep up with your life and what's new with you and Patrick. Liiiike.... your new job!! Didn't have a clue about that, but it sounds perfect for you! I am going to add you to my blog list, so I will now be checking it every day. No pressure. As if I write even once a week!! :) I love you and miss you!