Saturday, September 26, 2009

McKenna's Newest Trick

">

McKenna's latest trick is to give mommy kisses. Little wet and slobbery, but Chelsea does not seem to mind.

Little less than a month away from closing on the new house. It's been a long process, but the light is at the end of the tunnel. Did not get up to run my 16 this a.m. Actually I did get up, and even got dressed, but fatigue from a long week hit me, and I ended up sleeping on the couch for another couple of hours. Nevertheless, I do feel rested, and plan to be up at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning to tackle it again! I will blame McKenna for waking me up 2-3 times last night.

Our daughter is the car that makes the strange noise that causes you to take your car into the repair shop. But when the mechanic takes a look or drives it around, the noise never occurs. In the same way, McKenna will talk and do some pretty amazing tricks (we are easily amused), but stick a camera in her face or put her on the phone to speak to our parents...and NOTHING! She is sly, but I have age on my side. And so the battle begins...

No comments: