Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T minus 24 hours...








24 hours and counting. Chelsea and I were able to go to Waxahachie this past weekend for her good friend Sheila's wedding reception. We were able to get some good pictures (we'll see how long it takes before she removes some of them), but Chelsea and her mom took a great picture.
Hopefully Chelsea got a good night's rest last night, and her and her mom are off to get pedicures today. Then it is up at 4 a.m. to grab some donuts for the nurses and report to the hospital at 5:30 a.m.
I will try my best to update and post as much as possible over the next few days. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers, support, and encouragment. Chelsea and I have been very blessed, and we are extremely grateful for all that we have and all that has been done!
17 hours and counting...


No comments: