Monday, June 8, 2009

Laid back...

I guess we should change the name of the blog to "McKenna's Life and Times", but if it is ok, I will continue to post and dote about her. Mom is doing well and trying to sleep whenever she can, and having Chelsea's mom, Robin, here is a huge help! I will give her a shout out since she has been waiting on us and taking over the cooking and laundry detail. We are very blessed to have such wonderful family to help us out during this adjustment. I suppose a fringe benefit for her is being able to see and hold her granddaughter, but she has been a great help. Hoping for a few winks of sleep tonight...









2 comments:

katie and matt said...

Y'all are amazing! So impressed with all of the pictures and posts. Keep em coming! Hugs to Robin!!

"Better Than I Deserve" said...

Thanks Katie! She is a lot of fun -Patrick