Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chelsea's Birthday!


















Happy Birthday to Chelsea! Yesterday (June 13) was Chelsea's birthday, and she did not mind sharing all the attention with MJ. Since our power was restored (possibly a birthday wish), her mom and dad were able to come up and celebrate (although I believe they had alterior motives as to just seeing Chelsea :) ). Landon and Jen were also able to come over and spend some time last night. I hope Chelsea had a good birthday-


We welcome all friends, family, and even total strangers as we are adjusting to life without television. It may take a few days to adjust since we have not purchased a digital converter box, and it will be easier for me since I will be teaching summer school and not stuck in the apartment. However, with my mom here to stay with Chelsea and help with McKenna, I'm sure they will find some clever way to entertain themselves.
It is time to bathe the little one, so off we go -- will post more in the near future!



No comments: