Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday


Last day of the weekend and mom is not comfortable. I set the over/under for the number of times that she would get up to go to the restroom at 3.5. I believe I could have doubled that number last night and the over would still have come out on top. Nonetheless, we made church (one last time for a while for Chelsea), and are supposed to go to a wedding shower in Waxahachie today. The plan is to attend, but that could change in an instant. Once again, I would prefer to have a baby this last day of May so that I do not have to buy two June birthday presents (Chelsea's b-day is June 13), but that is looking less and less like it will occur.


I will admit that it was entertaining to watch MJF kick and move around during church this morning. Although I would prefer her not to play a communist sport (soccer), it appears she may be able to bend it like Beckham if her kicks to her mother are any indication. It is a hot day here in Dallas, so the sooner she gets here, the less uncomfortable her mother will be. Until that time, we watch and wait...


No comments: