Friday, April 30, 2010

San Diego

Hey Everyone-

We have been traveling with Patrick's job and it has been such a blast! McKenna had her first plane ride to the amazing city of San Diego where she got to see our amazing friends Matt and Katie Maxwell. We had so much fun and Katie is going to be mad at me but I have no pictures to post right now because I don't have my usb cord for the computer. I promise they are coming!!!

We also just got back from a trip to Austin/Belton and spent some time with some good friends. So much is going on and McKenna turns ONE on June 3rd so let the birthday party planning begin!

I will write more soon but MJ is waking up from her nap so I have to run and this is kinda a test post to see what the new blog looks like. I may tweak is a bit! Bye for now!

-Chels

1 comment:

katie and matt said...

I'm not mad at you!!! But I will be if you never ever post them. I actually would love it if you sent me some, so I can put them on our blog. LOVE YOU! :)